MFA in Staging Shakespeare, with Distinction
Exeter University - Exeter, UK
BA in Theatre Performance
Jacksonville State University - Jacksonville, AL
- Society of American Fight Directors (SAFD)
- British Academy of Dramatic Combat (BADC)
- Equity Membership Candidate (EMC)
- Educational Theatre Association (EdTA)
- Virginia Theatre Association (VTA)
- Shorin-Shorei Karate-Do Association (SSKA)
- Shakespeare as Applied Drama, Emma Thompson; Exeter, U.K.
- Acting Shakespeare, Jane Lapotaire; Exeter, U.K.
- Alba Emoting, Jessica Beck; Exeter, U.K.
- Shakespeare’s Text, Gyles Block; Globe Theatre, London
- Scene Studies in Hamlet, Trevor Rawlins; Globe Theatre, London
- Voice, Stewart Pearce; Globe Theatre, London
- Movement, Glynn McDonald; Globe Theatre, London
- Meisner’s Listening and Repetition; Exeter, U.K.
- Speaking/Movement on the Globe Stage, Yolanda Vazquez; Globe Theatre, Londo
- Voice, Ralph Zito; The Shakespeare Theatre, Washington, D.C.
- Black Belt, American Freestyle Karate
- Green Belt, Shotokan Karate
Fulbright Finalist; United Kingdom, 2007-08
SAFD Recommended for: Single Sword (2007, 2009, 2011, 2012), Unarmed (2010), Broadsword (2011, 2012), Rapier & Dagger (2011, 2012), Knife (2012)
BADC Gold Level Qualification in Single Sword, Rapier and Dagger, Unarmed, 2008